What information do we collect?
We no longer take orders via our website. Instead, this function has now been handed over to our two exclusive, trusted vendors who have been selling our products for many years (see: approved/exclusive-vendors). As such, we no longer collect data from you. This is an information site only.
Unsolicited Email Policy
Internet user privacy is of upmost importance to us and our customers.
Our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our customers.
To this end, we have two overriding policies:
Message recipient policy
Before customers can receive email messages, advertising or promotions, customers must have agreed to receive such messages by either ordering from us or by not previously opting out of our mailing lists.
Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
All e-mails promoting our business or its products are sent only to customers who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and web site using unsolicited email messages.
If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Your email address is safe with us
• We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
• You can unsubscribe at any time.
• We require that each email message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
• If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don’t like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
• If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us (email@example.com).
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via email without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
RIDO cycling, Comfort Intuitive Ltd., Suffolk, UK – Augsust 2020