What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you open an account, complete the form requesting new product updates or place an order with us on this site.
You can, however, visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We only use your information in the following ways:
• To process orders.
Payment transactions, on the other hand, are processed externally by PayPal and do not form part of this site’s data collection.
No payment information is stored by us.
• To assist you in the event of a problem completing your order.
• To send very occasional emails to announce new product availability or existing product price offers.
You can unsubscribe from any contact of this nature via the link at the bottom of these emails.
• Your information will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason.
How long do we hold your data?
• Personal data will henceforth be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out.
Withdrawing your consent
• If you would like to withdraw your consent, please email us directly:
email – email@example.com
• Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our employees or trusted agents will be able to access your data.
Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
• (us) RIDO cycling (Rido Sport Ltd).
• Our web managers/hosters – to ensure the site’s correct function.
• Our dispatchers/order processors who only have access to each order reference number and its associated date, recipient name, address and one mobile phone number as provided in the order (no email address).
Unsolicited Email Policy
Internet user privacy is of upmost importance to us and our customers.
Our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our customers.
To this end, we have two overriding policies:
Message recipient policy
Before customers can receive email messages, advertising or promotions, customers must have agreed to receive such messages by either ordering from us or by not previously opting out of our mailing lists.
Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
All e-mails promoting our business or its products are sent only to customers who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and web site using unsolicited email messages.
If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Your email address is safe with us
• We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
• You can unsubscribe at any time.
• We require that each email message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
• If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don’t like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
• If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us (email@example.com).
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via email without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
RIDO cycling, Rido Sport Limited, Suffolk, UK – May 2018